History PDF Print E-mail

Okregowa Spoldzielnia Mleczarska in Ozorkow was established in 1937 and its operations have not been interrupted ever since. On January 1, 1981 it was transformed into a cooperative in accordance with the cooperative law.
Since the beginning Okregowa Spoldzielnia Mleczarska has been developing as an enterprise and it has been modernizing its manufacturing and technological facilities.
It undoubtedly owes its current position to the efforts made by several generations of dairy workers. The company would not be where it is today if it was not for its qualified and committed staff.
Nowadays Okregowa Spoldzielnia Mleczarska in Ozorkow enjoys substantial success and it continues to win new buyers of its dairy products, which are often awarded for their high quality.